Hardwood flooring cleaning kits
Vintage offers a range of cleaning accessories to allow easy maintenance and to keep your floor beautiful.
Formulated for prefinished hardwood floors and is safe for families, pets and the environment.
Available in 700ml (3 pack)
Everything you need to clean your Vintage hardwood floor.
- 700ml bottle of cleaner
- Mop head and handle
- Washable microfiber cover
Replacement Mop Cover
Easy to read, Digital Temperature & Humidity Gauge for Indoor use
Maintaining your new Vintage hardwood floor is easy with these touch up kits and repair tools.
Penetrating water-based stain formulated to reduce overlap and gives you the added convenience of water cleanup. Once dry any sealer may be applied.
Available in 1 U.S. Quart.
Loba Nature Oil
To be used for regular maintenance for all Vintage UV Oil finished floors. The innovative and waterborne formula is solvent-free, soap free and easy to use. Can be used for the entire floor or touching up smaller areas.
Order your maintenance and repair accessories for $39.99
Touch ups are quick and easy with the Vintage repair kit.
- Fil-stiks are used to fill in nicks and scratches.
- Markers are used the same way or for deep gouges. Use marker first to color unfinished wood and then fill with fil-stik.
- Use matching top coat if required.
AVAILABLE IN ALL STANDARD VINTAGE COLORS.
including fil-stik wax crayon, touch up marker and top coat.
Tips for maintenance
Some tips to keep your floor beautiful and make it last.
1. Never clean your hardwood floor with a steam mop, water or use a cleaner that is mixed with water. Do not use vinegar or bleach on your hardwood flooring.
2. Keep floor mats at all entranceways to keep dirt and moisture from being tracked on your floor. Place walkoff mats at all exterior entrances. This will capture much of the harmful dirt before it ever reaches the hardwood floor. Shake out, wash and vacuum mats and rugs frequently.
3. To avoid water marks, never let spills of any type remain on the surface of the floor. Wipe up spills immediately.
4. Rotate area rugs occasionally to minimize discoloration from sunlight.
5. Use soft protectors under all furniture.
6. Vacuum and sweep your floor as often as required to eliminate dust and debris from your floor. This may have to be done on a daily basis; depending on the amount of traffic in your home.
7. When moving heavy furniture or appliances put a large heavy blanket underneath them to avoid scratches and dents.
8. Do not wear high heels on your hardwood floor. Spiked shoes exert approximately 1000 pounds per square inch. Old, unprotected tips will dent any hardwood floor.
9. Try to maintain an average humidity level of 45% in order to minimize the expansion and contraction in your floor.
10. Use a recommended hardwood flooring cleaner. Vintage Hardwood Cleaner has been specially formulated to eliminate streaking and residue.